Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ok.. i've counted...

one too many times this week.. i had to count for my P account (cors bidding)and i was counting up my savings; found out that i could sustain going out once a week only until end of school... that leaves me with plenty of time to study on the other hand haha.


Oh and i broke my code of not starting on big bang theory b4 sch term starts.. hahax too addictive lol.. and abt my sch term, it seems that i will have wed and the usual pub holi's free every week. lol.. sweet rite? think again.. for the other days i would have to go to sch early and leave late.. like evening-late..

Shit, cors bidding starts tmr at 1pm as well! i just remembered.. N school is starting next monday! ... i'll have to be in sch at 10 am for mondays.. =(

oh and did i say how much i like my new teeth? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment