Sunday, July 25, 2010

REALLY NEW TOOTH!

I went for my dental opt on friday and i am LUVING IT! lolx... its so shiny,white and SMOOTH!!!! hahaha...

SHIT man as i am typing this.. i suddenly realised tat my lcd monitor is damn hot.. so hot tat i am actually sweating....zzzzz... the weather in SG is freaking hot now adays.. can't even get a cool breeze into my room.. well tats not very new, bt i find it worse than ever..

WEEee finally i'm going to matriculate in nus tmr!! dno whether if i should buy the laptop or not.. ZhaPAO! nama a random tot just came to me... sch is starting in 2 weeks, i noe i should be spending the time to read up on maths.. bt i wanna go overseas! like just to chill.. a cheapo trip will do.. argh!

LOL i've also finished watching How i met your mother! all 5 seasons! haha time to start my downloading spree for Big Bang Theory so tat it can last thru my sem 1 & 2 traveling periods.. haha..

oh noes.. i've got to stop my craving for jelly beans! =(

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH VECTORS/PLANES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment