Sunday, August 22, 2010

It has all started

School has started, well for 2 weeks now, and i am having a hard time coping with the change of focus... lol who am i bluffing... its more like the introduction of a focus really.. lol.

bt srsly, with the majority of my awake time spent involving school, i can't help bt feel the usual claustrophobia that i always feel.. it's like when i am amongst ppl i dno and i can't escape.. lol.. tat sorta feeling.

Damn it, i should have gone for SOW (sth which everyone ard me is saying as well).. srsly, i noe very few ppl.. i dread going to a place where i don't have a sense of belonging...

well oh well.. since tmr would be the start of the 3rd week, the ball has officially started rolling. timetable for everything is out! i'm having a 4 day week =) mostly ending at 8pm lolx.. i noe it sounds sucky, as though i didn't plan it out well enuf.. bt believe it or not i intended it to be like tat, well not exactly.. if it didn't have to end at 8pm it would be even better, bt i wanted the breaks in between lects/tutorials. Some days i would have a 4 hr break and i've been using it to go swim at the SRC =)..

ARGHH... talking abt the SRC swimming pool.. on the first day of sch, jason and i wondered ard campus and found the alumni guild house! my gawd.. the pool was so damn nice and the toilet.. its the nicest toilet that NUS has to provide. BT, it's a club house.. meaning i would have to pay club membership to use the facilities.. argh. such a bummer..

OH yea.. damn YOG for closing the sch's gym. lol.

I think i have successfully portrayed a mugger image of myself => more like to myself.. So hope this would help to keep me on track and prevent me from deviating too much to a CCA/other activities again.

=) wish me well on my conquest of NUS - 'shan'

No comments:

Post a Comment