Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Real Bummer.

well qet is over, sch is starting and my sis is back from taiwan. lolx. means tat i've gotten new t-shirts!!! WEEE!!! haha. got 2 t-shirts from taiwan - ty jie =) hahaha

oh such a HUGE relieve.... QET was such a boulder in my life.. i was like suffering from amnesia cuz of it.. well not tat bad.. you noe, instances where you would lie in bed and you would think of sth right before you would sleep.. for me, having QET at the back of my head meant tat those instances were filled with "QET.. QET... QET" oh gosh.. firstly, its an english test. so i can't really do much prep for it. 2nd of all, i've nvr ever done anything tat i set out to do. lolx. so yea. Now tat its done and over with (well nt exactly; cuz the result is nt out yet) i can finally rest my tots of it for awhile.

With all the camps over and all the og outings coming up one by one, it just gives me the sudden realisation tat sch is actually starting alr. I really wonder how i would perform in sch. I really wonder whether it would be like JC for me. I srsly hope not. Cuz if i did, i would b in some srs shit in the next phase of my life.

well actually i just returned back from an og outing tat involved watching a movie- Inception. it was great! lolx. the whole show was just abt selling an idea, a tot, a vision tat the director had. not very much of the fancy cinematic. i would say that Christopher Nolan sold it well, very well in fact. however (lol there is always a "but"! haha like in barney's theory), i would tell to those that have yet to watch it to keep an open mind when watching the film and not to take things to much in depth, cuz when i actually gave tot to the film, it (the plot) fell apart. So take it light-heartedly, just allow urself to be enveloped into Christopher's world and u'd find it a pretty nice show =); to say the least.

oh wells, till the next time, "Suit up"

No comments:

Post a Comment