Friday, July 9, 2010

ARGH!

Germany lost!!! haha and guess wad, not only did the octopus/parrot predicted the winner of the match, HW's Pre-game match (where jon played against jem on the fifa 2010 WC game) even got the score correct.. And i heard from hw tat they have previously guessed correctly 3/3 matches! haha..

The day started with us meeting at bt timah prata place. was alr feeling nauseous bt still went on with the program.. after half time, i started vomiting.. vomited my entire supper.. such a waste of money.. jon drove me back.. and damn was it cold (cuz it was raining)... reached home i started vomiting again... vomited till only saliva came out. i shivered damn badly.. i tot i was having dengue fever... i covered myself in blanket and shivered the hell out of myself..

woke up at 5.40am to vomit and had diarrhea... got pretty weak. I thermometer-ed myself and was 37.6.. not too bad... for the way i was feeling.. wrote a note to my mum, so tat when she woke up she would noe tat i was sick. my dad then took me to get a jab.. wah.. i was so grateful for tat jab.. if not for it, i couldn't even drink water... the moment i drank, i would vomit it out.

Vomiting sux. Oh yea, i just made myself a specs. 50/75. awww. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment