Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OMG

I'm into day 1 of my plan =) i muz say i've accomplished so much more with a time table!

Woke up early to gym then headed down to the library at 12pm. N OMG! all the auntie uncle all there reading newspaper liao.. freak.. no straits times for me. so i picked up an economist issue and read. and i actually found it rather insightful now that i'm abt to start doing forex lol. Thing is tat the ppl reading the newspaper some are old and some are in their late 30's.. my guess, the unemployed and the retired. lol. think i'm right =).

Then i went home and finally got myself to register with Oanda (forex webby recommended by cousin mel). I realised why was i procrastinating so much - i had to scan 4 documents and fill up 2 sheets of paper. Hope they will get back to me very soon. According to 1 of the document, I would be contacted after 1 working day. Well oh Wells..

Then at night i got myself to complete RE-learning Indefinite Integrals. =) and i played MW2 here and there. (not amounting to more than 1 hour) and 2 episodes of Gossip Girls lol! haha oh wells. bt i feel tat things are gonna turn for the better with my TIME TABLE! omg i'm so proud of myself ! lol!

well with this time table, everything else have to slot themselves in lol.

1 comment: