Thursday, June 10, 2010

SWEEEEET!!!!!

I AM NS PTI!!!!!

omg... i was so damn nervous when i received the sms from mindef stating that i had a NS call-up. so i immediately called the number they gave to me thru the sms.

Greeted by the automated call service, "Plz key in your 7 digit I/C no." .... " Key in your 8 digit birthday in the format of day, month and year" ....  " Key in your 8 digit birthday in the format of day, month and year" ....  omgzzzz i was so freaking scared that i keyed in the year as 2010 the first time and keyed in my birthday totally wrongly the second...........  " Key in your 8 digit birthday in the format of day, month and year" ....  "you have 1 ns call-up message that is not yet confirmed"...... "..... section 14... pasir laba camp... sept 17 ... " OMG!!! did i just hear section 14.... WTH!!!!!!! i was practically speechless... section 14.. does that mean chiong sua.... FREAKING SIAN SIA!!!

i quickly borrowed zp's phone to check ns.sg for more visual evidence of my demise... FREAK! his phone can't load java script... (ok i dno if its a correct grammatic jargon for java script; load i mean)

Gosh i am gonna take an hour ride home to check it on my com. I'm so gonna die during tat hour..

RUSHED HOME! on my computer. TOO scared to immediately navigate myself to ns.sg, i went to Facebook first to gather some info. SWEET!!! 37 notification off wilfred's status update which tagged me. *Click* wilfred Wilfred " I hav a call up for cohesion on 17 sept at plc.. any PTIs got it too? Wei Jie Ho Ming Yi Chiam Kim Teck Eugene Tan Jayden Kor Chun Wei Wayne Chua Wee Jian


JUST then, KT chiam's nick changed . ADDED A NS PTI!!!! OMG SWEETT!!!!!!!! feeling all pumped up. i went to ns.sg and TRUE ENUF!!!!! PT - KIT CALL UP!!!! I AM A NS PTI!!!!!!!!


hahahaha


my cousin aunt and uncle came back from the US this week.. gonna spend some family time tgt.. and my cousin.. has gotten really big now. hahahax. kinda remind me when i was going thru my growth spurt in during sec sch.. hahaha and him having his gf and all. hahaha brings back some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment