Thursday, May 27, 2010

=(

I really feel like hiding somewhere hoping that things will somehow change for the better. Things didn't turn out too good as of late. A parcel was delivered to my place from NUS with all the fun stuffs and enrollment stuffs; inclusive of a piece of paper saying i need to take the QET. QET is short for qualifying eng test. Should i fail it, i will have to take up module/s for the following semester. zzz which i heard is an utter waste of time, screwing up ur time table and all. The QET comprises grammar, compre and an essay; essay weighs the heaviest. Man i sure hope my english ain't as screwed up as what it appears to be on my A"s cert. That aside, and to the dentist. The dentist told me saying tat my 2 neighbouring teeth are just temporary measures and that crowning it would prove to be more permanent. However, each crown cost 800 and the implant has a final stage to place the permanent asset costing 1.7k which is still not yet paid. I've decided it with my father that i will just take things as it comes. Should the temp fillings fail during my lifespan, then i will look for more permanent measures. Otherwise, i would just continue with it.

Haiz. Real Emo Time for me. Just when i thought i could devote my time to learning Forex, a parcel comes in to tell me to study more GP. I really don't know where i stand in terms of English. I shouldn't have any problems with Comprehension, but the more worrying one is grammar where i have been marked down previously throughout my education. My teacher always complain of me using novelist styled essays, causing it to be shrouded with many sentence structure problems.. omg. i think i'ma go read more times/economist essays to gear my mind towards a more formal english essay. For depth of essay, i am going to take a less conventional approach and watch youtubes for controversial topics and their arguments.

argh.. June is so gonna be busy, and so will July.
Upcoming in June:
1st June - Sample Paper for QET released
5th June - SCAMP Registration ($55)
14th June - Dental (1hr apt)
17th June - Cable Ski ($100)

21 - 25 June 2010 - SCAMP


28TH JUNE TO 1ST JULY - Sports Camp ($77)


Upcoming in July:
1st-8th July - QET Registration
15th July - QET Test

28 July - 6 August 2010 - SOW




No comments:

Post a Comment